Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back To School 2012

Although I had an awesome summer, I can honestly say that I was ready to head back to school! First of all, it is so peaceful knowing that you are at the exact place the Lord has for you! I work with some pretty awesome people. It is so encouraging to work in such a spiritually uplifting place. There have been so many instances where I mentioned a concern or worry to a fellow teacher, and they immediately started praying for that need! I am so blessed! My class from last year seemed so "growny" as I saw them walking down to the 4th grade room. I was so tempted to say, "Wait, Wait, You're going the wrong way. You're supposed to be coming to my classroom!"  There teacher is so wonderful, and I know that they are going to have a wonderful year...but I still miss them! My new class is such a blessing. I already love them so much! They are so sweet, and they have been such a joy to teach! They have been so enthusiastic about learning as well! I cannot wait to see what this year holds! My prayer is that I will be an Godly teacher and point my class and those in my school- to the Savior!

Last year, I did some music lessons and tutoring after school! The Lord has already provided that for me this year as well! I had some people contact me during the summer about lessons/tutoring for this school year! I haven't even had to send out any flyers and my schedule is already packed! I am tutoring 2 students (who I am so proud of for doing awesome on their language test this past week!!!! Go Caryn and Tyler!). I also am teaching music to 6 students! I never knew teaching piano could be so much fun! I love it!

Quick Weight Loss Update: My goal is about 30 pounds lost by Christmas! Currently, I have lost about 10. I met my goal weight Friday, but I really have to buckle down to reach that goal by our 3rd year anniversary!


Here are some pics from the beginning of school:


Outside My Door



Good Work
Locker Decor


Name Tags for Desks
View from the door

My sweet class: Macie, Nathan, Brittany, Madison, Tazayra, Cassie, Avery, Ella Frances, and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment