Monday, August 8, 2011

Why Blog?

     Well, I have decided to enter the blogging world. The purpose of my blog is to first of all glorify the Lord. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways, and I feel as though it is my duty and privilege to share that with other people. I would also like my blog to encourage other bloggers.

     On December 19, 2009, I married the man that God created for me! I am so thankful that the Lord brought Bradley and I together. We have a blast being married and seem to laugh all the time! Cooking has also been quite an adventure to me!

      We are privileged to serve with Brother and Mrs. Fred Carraway at their mission church- Freedom FWB Church- in Roanoke Rapids NC. We work with the teenagers and children. We have learned so much working in a mission church and thank the Lord for the opportunity to serve here!

     The Lord has also given me the opportunity to be a teacher. I am about to begin my second year of teaching! I am so excited about the new school year! My first year of teaching was a blast, and I am looking forward to what this year holds!

      The Lord is so good to me....I love the life that he has given me!

1 comment:

  1. Shelley! So glad to see you are blogging again! Looking forward to reading your updates...love you guys and hope we are able to get together real soon.

    ReplyDelete